All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, September 24, 2005

"Let it snow, let it snow..." What! (?)

Summer is over: But that’s ok, because it’s hard to blog when your brain is being cooked by the 130 temperatures. But for memories sake, and your enjoyment, I give to you a look back through some of the summer’s best pictures which I have not already posted on my blog… For more great pix's of Laid Back New England.

Just as a note. I have begun to hear a lot of seriously out of season Christmas music in the last two weeks or so. Come on guys! Wait at least till Thanksgiving...

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Christmas music this early? that is just eeevviiiilllll!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL I say...

Monday, 26 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Great link!!! I think I'll put one those pic's on my desktop!!!!!!

Tuesday, 27 September, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oo pretty

Friday, 09 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home