All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Laid back New England.

" Northeasterners are politer drivers than New Englanders (I'm sure somebody will try to challenge me on that one!)" krittums.blogspot.com

Ok... That is so not true. Somebody from the New England area, tell me the last time you saw a vehicle driving over twenty miles per hour anywhere. It just doesn’t happen.

People on the east coast are just really laid back. We just sort of sit around and watch grass grow. In fact I am offering a seven dollar bill to the first person who spots a car going over 30mph. “Yippee! Yoo-hoo” What a deal!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've spotted one!

Thursday, 14 July, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Go back and look again. I don't believe you.

By the way, how am I going to send you my seven dollar bill,if you log on as Anonymous?

Friday, 15 July, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

First of all, you misquoted: it's Northwesterners, not Northeasterners. Secondly, have you driven in the Northwest? I did observe that drivers on 101 were incredibly slow, but that Massachusetts drivers in particular were on the wild side. I'm sure that's no secret.

Saturday, 16 July, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Sorry, I am so apologetic, regretful, remorseful, repentant, sad, unhappy, and wretchedly sorry. Sorry, is this enough sorrys’? Sorry.

Saturday, 16 July, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

I wasn't offended, so you can stop being so sorry! :-D

Sunday, 24 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home