All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

When will the world blow up and other trite thoughts

The answer to the first question is - tomorrow. Yes folks. Tomorrow is your last day on earth.


BUT!

I am current selling plots of land on the moon for any of you out their that wish to live (at least till our oxygen runs out)!! And even more - they only cost a measly $5,000 a square foot! A pure steal! Contact me before I change my mind and just save all the space for me, myself, and I. What do you have to lose?

Tash is not responsible in any way shape or form to actually get you to the moon once you have bought space. You are required on federal law (CA12: IO59) to provide your own transportation. Tash is not required to keep any deals made – whither verbal, implied, or in writing. Please read our entire policy after you sign to this deal.

In other news! If your feeling like you just can't keep blogging - well then you need some encouragement! This is the site for You.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Narniagirl said...

Let's see, Heaven with God forever: the moon with my arch rival for a small amount of time. DUH!! I'll take Heaven. Good luck on the moon.

And yet again you use my dog's picture!!!

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Arch rival? Don't insult me.

Your dog? How can you be sure the dog in that picture is Your dog?

It's not.

It's actually an alien that was captured by researchers on the Space Station. As of now – it is currently going though scientific experiments.

Remember! Reserve your space by at least 11:00 PM!

Thursday, 30 March, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Doh, too late? Does that mean I'm dead now? Cause I don't really feel dead. Of course, never having been dead before, I can't say for sure that I'm NOT. Now I'm just confused.

Thanks alot...

Friday, 31 March, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Oh, about the pix. I really want to write a nice insult, but lucky for you nothing is coming to mind.

Probably because I'm all confused. Blast you and your mastermind plans...

Friday, 31 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home