All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, February 20, 2006

Dwarfphus the Timid

Ok... I'm back!

Nothing really super-duper exciting is going on right now. I have a couple of big debates coming up that will decide whether I live or die. But other then that - it's school, and more school. I have been spending a ton of the time I would normally be thinking of ideas to blog about on developing strategy’s to defeat evil plans to reform medical malpractice law - ummm - I spent some time working on this plan - tell me what you think about it? (good? no?)


I am planning on getting back to some Narnia stuff soon. One of our research teams has uncovered an ancient scroll describing the last days of the White Witch's rule of Narnia. Much of it is so depleted that it is just about impossible to translate, but we are sure that it is authentic. We believe it was written by a dwarf called Dwarfphus. He was according to the manuscript on the White Witch’s side until the battle in which he and about fifty other dwarfs where chased into a small underground cave where rather then face capture and humiliation they tossed lots to decide who would kill each other and thus committed mass suicide/whatever you want to call it. Well it turns out that this Dwarfphus drew the lot to be the last one to die – and he chickened out - and was subsequently captured alive. But hey, at least he lived to write the story… Hopefully I will be able to enlighten you further on this hidden fact of Narnian history. And remember, you heard it here first.


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

can't wait...

Tuesday, 21 February, 2006  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

How many dogs do you have now, Laura, 3?? I canstill remember meeting some of them!

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Narnia is a very serious, real thing. You're taking it to the level of a novel is extremely discomforting.

Thursday, 23 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

I can't believe that you guys left two dead pigs with all their guys out, in our bastement. Thank you so much!!! Just thinking about those scooped out brains makes me shiver!!

Anyway, tell your mom we liked the pizzas!!

Friday, 24 February, 2006  
Blogger Aidan said...

Do you mean guts out?

Friday, 24 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Once again, the Senator from Blogville shows what a blowhard he is :-)

Friday, 24 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

yeah, sorry.

Friday, 24 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

First. I did not kill the "baby pig". It arrived dead as a bag of potatoes.

Secondly, who cares??

Thirdly, what did I learn???..... hmmmm...think.... for one - I learned that the pig I was working on was dead. Is that good enough?

I actually never smelled the formalide

Sunday, 26 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

You didn't get close enough to smell the formalide!!!

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

uh huh... not close enough?? Did you want me to eat it or something to get it "close enough"??

Repent!

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

You were too busy taking pictures!!!

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

What an insult! I just might post one if you don't watch out...

Monday, 27 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Do I need to remind you of the video tape you guys made? What did I say??

Tuesday, 28 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

awwww... thats right! I can video blog it!

Tuesday, 28 February, 2006  
Blogger Rabbit said...

Please excuse me, I just threw up on my keyboard....

Sunday, 05 March, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home