All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, February 13, 2006

Olympic Madness

"Da-da-da,da,da,da Da-da,Da-dadadaladadadada!. Da-da,da,da,dadadadadad!!!! Da – Da –Da -" How long must I suffer from hearing that!?!?(?)


Now, clearing up some fact... I do not hate the Olympics. I simply just do not care that much. Or rather, I care just about as much as I care about all the Red Sox. It simply doesn't matter. I would not notice if I missed one. Watching someone sliding around on a board with razor blades attached is not really that fun. And most of the competitions are races against a clock. Boring... (snore...) However, I am in a precarious situation because, as of right now - football is over, baseball still has a month and a half before takeoff, and I haven't watched a basketball game for a century and I don't plan on watching one now -Hockey well... basically –as far as sports- right now there is nothing. But as I was saying, I am in a precarious situation because I have siblings that actually watch the Olympics. And strangely, enjoy them. Yaaa... strange... Now don't worry, I'm watching them closely -so I will call the guys in the white coats as soon as I get definite proof that they have gone mad. But that is the problem. I am watching them -meaning I sit and watch the Olympic with them... (awww… 8:00 o’clock, must go now…)…(later) …This may be my last post... I'm starting to feel lightheaded... I can - feel - must not look -at -- TV... AWWwwwwwwww! – NOOoooooooooo!!..


Believe it or not, I have written about the Olympics before...

{Snow! Finally...}

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

Blogger Narniagirl said...

Come on, it happens every two/four years. These two weeks are an excuse to stay up till 11:00!!! My whole life now is revolving around the Olympics.

Tonight, men's short program, GO EVAN LYSACEK!!!!

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

as I've said other places:

"olympics oshmympics"

Tuesday, 14 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

No we didn't.

There was Summer O. in 2000
Winter O. in 2002
Summer O. in 2004
now Winter O. in 2006

See? Every two years.

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger BlackWtrMerc said...

ryo soma, i couldn't agree more

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Aidan said...

The dog looks like it has just run the 100 meters ice skating thing.

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like wemen's figure skating the best.

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

1smalldino=perv

hahhaahahaha

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Dude-Major STUFF to you! I am impressed, wicked, with the Hod dancer comment.

I just spent the last 5minutes laughing. Nice detective work with your sitemeter data. How do i appear? cause I've turned mine to ignore my visits, so as not to artificially pump up my visit numbers...

Wednesday, 15 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

As far as the Olympics, the only thing I really actually enjoyed watching has been the speed skating. But other than that...

RuSoma, I never even looked at my site meter to figure out it was you. I just made an educated guess. And I supposed I was right... I hardly even pay attention to my site meter anyway. How many people I get a day doesn’t really matter to me. I'm kind of doing this (blogging) for fun..... Maybe someday when I getting a few million a day I'll pay attention to it...

Thursday, 16 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baa, Baaaa, Baaaaaa, BAaaaaa! Stop! Tash, stop the Trash! The Olympics represents the best of America as well as the world as a whole. It embodies the great principals of what we are a seeking and striving for - world peace. Stop degrading this effort. I would say that you are the largest roadblock to world peace in the world! Stop! Change your ways! Now; in the name of freedom, equality, liberty, justice, and fraternity I demand that you cease you’re blind and offence tirade.

Thursday, 16 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny one Tash!

Friday, 17 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Ok, I have to admit, I found a sport I like, really like to watch. Snowboard Cross! Whoohoo...

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey why beat up on the Olympics, Tash? You're probably just jealous. You really have had to suffocate dreams of being the best singles men skater in the world. Confess it.

Saturday, 18 February, 2006  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

I can just see it now; would you hop up and down on the podium like the salt lake champion???!!!!

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can see it now...........

Tuesday, 09 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home