All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, October 03, 2005

Going Bananas : Day Two...

Who is is Herriet Miers?(?)? I find it kind of surprising that Pres. Bush would pick two unknowns in a row. John Roberts will turn out ok, I suppose. But Janice Brown would have been a more solid choice to replace O’Conner. Some groups already are claming that she (Herriet Miers) may be pro choice (pro death). My point. Stealth nominees always worry me. I guess it’s just something else to go bananas over today....

Hey, Some good news...


2 Comments:

Blogger blackstallion589 said...

Wow Tash, strange face!!!

Monday, 03 October, 2005  
Blogger DJ said...

Ok, she looks completely out of control! I'll send flowers to the mass funeral...

Monday, 03 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home