All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And after all I’ve done…?

Ok. I know some people are still going to believe what they want to believe just because they want to believe it –but this (the below article) is going a little far. Must I write a book called Slander? Do I have to go on a speaking tour? Shall I petition the Supreme Court? The White Witch has been slandered and maligning by those seeking to push Aslans agenda - world domination. I feel compelled as an American citizen to clear the record and set things straight. Some though sadly, still must wickedly push their propaganda. And I feel outnumbered… But so was Elijah (1 Kings 1, 10…) Try counting the falsehoods below… (I may help along the way…)

The Rule of the White Witch - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The land of Narnia was in peace for hundreds of years after its creation.(true, true – very true!) This peace lasted until, eventually, Jadis the Witch-Queen returned. (What?) Known then as the White Witch, she reigned as a tyrant, turning anyone who disobeyed her into stone with her wand (WHAT??). She did, however, favor the dwarves and evil beasts of Narnia (in the last days men shall call evil good, and good evil…).

Using magic,(technology please?) she covered the land in ice and snow for one hundred years, making it "always winter and never Christmas". Although Jadis claimed to be Queen of Narnia and Chatelaine of Cair Paravel she had her own fortress in the north where her halls were full of the statues of Narnians she had turned to stone. (Irrelevant thesis... what does having statues in your house have to do with being a Queen? Sometimes these guys sound a lot like the democrats... Ted Kennedy, "Mr. Alto, I found numerous busts of people in your house when I went touring it last night while you where gettting grilled by my esteemed comrade Senator Briar. Do you realize that this makes you unqualified to serve as a justice?)

But she watched out for a prophecy that might come true; "when Adams flesh and Adams bone sit on Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done." To make sure no humans came into Narnia she set up spies (I find no evidence for this, even in the book) to watch out for humans. Thankfully for the good Narnians one of her spies, the faun Tumnus(Mr. Machiavelli…) befriended Lucy when she came into Narnia, and she and her siblings managed to reach Aslan before she could kill them.(she had one of the kids half of the time? If she wanted to kill them so badly why didn’t she just start right away with him?)

Jadis' reign officially ended when Aslan returned to Narnia and the ice and snow melted, but the Queen shamelessly and stubbornly still demanded she was Queen. (the queen claims to be Queen. How shocking!) That only lasted a matter of days before she was killed at the battle of Beruna. (she was on Beat the Press only about a month ago. And she seemed quite alive…)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long live Video Blogging!... which is coming soon... Long live Steelers! Long live any team playing the Paul Allan owned Seahawks!!

A life lesson. Vote the wrong people into office, and soon there won't be an office to vote people into. See, I told you so...

Labels:

31 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or Tashban

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Did you actually say some bad things about Jadis???

Everyone: Is Tash seeing the truth??
But I know every good thing must come to an end. So enjoy it while it lasts!!

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Yay for things that make me laugh...

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

To high king peter I offer a most reverent "like dude..."

Sorry - I did make a typo. I'm from Mars. Sorry for the confusion. But as Tom noted I do spend some time in Tashban. I like the climate there.

Narniagirl. Read it again. And again. And Again. AnD AgAIN. And Read it EnouGH Times TiLL YOU CAn Understand It.

Ryusoma. Amen!

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

When I read it the first time I did not read the last jab.

"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves."

So here's me giving you alot of rope.

If you want to be Govenor so much, you should be begging kids on your claws and knee's to come to Teenpact and vote for you. Since that's the only way your going to win: if you beg....

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

If you don't like how things are, you should be on the front lines trying to change it. And what are you doing?? Blaming me for something you could change.

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

"If you want to be Governor so much, you should be begging kids on your claws and knee's to come to Teenpact and vote for you. Since that's the only way you’re going to win: if you beg...."

First: That may be the way you get votes -however, I've never seen a magor political figure ever do that so don’t expect to see me do that anytime soon. Again, I know this is your regular practice on how you get votes however "I have a better way." (raise eyebrow... Democrat response...)How about forcing them to vote for you? Use fear! Your vote or your life!?

"If you don't like how things are, you should be on the front lines trying to change it. And what are you doing?? Blaming me for something you could change."

Put simply, I'm not sure we can repair the damage you caused as "governor". Your evil policies and agenda destroyed much of the fabric of our nation. In fact, the last time I went to D.C. the Washington memorial had taken eight steps south just to get farther away form your evil unrepentant vicious rule of terror. I can't imagine how fast the founding fathers are spinning in their graves...

I will have more to say on this later....

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves."

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NG were did you get that quote?

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

A friend.

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

"Vote the wrong people into office, and soon there won't be an office to vote people into."

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

"Vote the right person into office, and there is no need for another election."

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

That just might be my slogan if I decide to go.

I see you've given up on trying to hang me...

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

I meant me... Governor Katherine?

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Oh, don't worry, you have all the rope you could want.

I'm already Governor.. you can't take that away from me. No matter how hard you try.

You still lost. Deal with it; and move on... way on.

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

You really think winning an election with 19 people voting is a big thing,huh? "I'm already Governor.. you can't take that away from me. No matter how hard you try. NAaaaaaaaa!..." C-o-m-e o-n.

So what did you do as governor? How many wars did you start as governor? How many building projects did you start and finsh as governor? How many bills did you veto as governor? DID YOU ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING AS GOVERNOR??

N----O.

You're going to have to find some way to deal with it; and move on... way on....

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Closing the polls...

Which of these sports events do you most look forward to?

World Series (2) 2%
Super Bowl (46) 37%
Senate Confirmation hearings (3) 2%
Olympics (70) 57%
I hate all of them... (2) 2%

Total Votes: 123

Thursday, 09 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Last year it seemed like it was a big deal to you!

Why do you want it so much if it's no big deal?

If you couldn't win with 19 kids, what makes you think that you will win with 30??

And Tash, unlike you, I actually like kids, and I love Teenpact. Both are not just some way to gain power and rule people. What you want is to, "Get into the majority and not let the minority have any say." (Aren't these your words?) Ever think that that's not what people want??

Teenpact is a way to learn and prepare for the future. You need to stop thinking about yourself and what you want. Look around, (at normal kids) what do they want out of life, do they want to live it negatively, or do they want someone with a smile on their face truly listening to what they say. You look at kids in a whole group. You need to look at kids as individuals, they each have their own story, their own thoughts and feelings.

The reason I'm telling you this is because you attack me (with cheap shots) like you have some authority. You have no idea why you lost. If you'd look up and around, beyond your own little world and see people as individuals you would understand.

So don't hide behind low, fact-less attack that don't mean anything. Come out like a man.

Friday, 10 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

As for the 19 kid thing... before I ever saw them you had already brainwashed 8 them somehow into believing that you should be the next "Governor". O-k. That means there are two swing votes. Wow!!! TWO SWING VOTES!! TWO!!! (did you see the Olympics by any chance last night anyway?) TWO!!!! TWO!!! 2!!! T-W--O!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! (Did it seem to you like Pavarotti was dieing on stage last night?) STOP BEING UPSET THAT YOU ALMOST WON AN ELECTION! (I thought that the march of nations thing was exceptional boring) Listen to what you said...

"The reason I'm attacking you (with cheap shots)is this..."

Where is my fire extinguisher??

I have no idea why your taking this sooooooooo seriously.?

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Aidan said...

Hey guys, Teanpact is sopposed to be fun:)

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Tash: You still don't get it do you!

Philosopher: Yes, teenpact is alot of fun when you work hard and get to know new people. Tash has a different definition of fun.

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves."

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the official voice of Teenpact @ the United States of America I recommend that you go and revisit your ideas Tash. Stop the Trash. Teenpact is the only reason there is a United States of America. Without Teenpact there would be no fresh water to drink, no food to eat, no houses for shelter, no clothes to wear, no voice to speak, no eyes to see, no ears to hear, to lobbyists, to mafia, no wars! Put simply, there would be nothing. Rethink your position. Now. The fate of the nation depends on you. Chose wisely.

Saturday, 11 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Did I just hear NG say amen to lobbyists and mafia?? And she was almost elected??

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Almost? In your dreams.

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tash you know your wrong. Stop attacking me and those who support me.
Teenpact Rocks!

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

My goodness, a full on flaming going on here.

So to add my 2cents worth, to a subject I have no knowledge of, or even care about:

Mr Senator-your blatant, over the top self aggrandizing statements hold no surprise for me. Every politician does his best to convince his constituents that without HIS guiding hand, the world will go straight to hell in a handbasket. so get off your false soapbox and do some actual work. You politicians are nothing but overpaid, fat, slobbering porkbarrel, slimy parasites.

Give everyone a gun at 18, that is what I think politicians should do.


*wow, how fun was that? I enjoyed it :-)*

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Amen!

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Sunday, 12 February, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Who is Mr. Senator anyways?

Monday, 13 February, 2006  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Humm, i think i know....

Wednesday, 22 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home