All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Happy Birthday Myself!

Now... where can I find a good walking stick...

{"Oh No! Not another birthday!"}

You can see some pictures (That my brother or I took) from the debate and logic class I'm in here.

So far this year, my brother and I are 6-0 in the practice rounds. I hope that signals good things to come in the real rounds... but who knows... That will probably just mean a harder schedule in the real debates. But I do suppose winning is often more fun then losing so I am very grateful for the way the debate season has gone so far.

My sister just happens to have Two SAT 2's today. For the last couple days she's been breaking in to spontaneous tears over her prep test books. Usually when she’s having her SAT madness fits she says shocking stuff like “How am I supposed to know in RNA, cytosine pairs with guanine and adenine pairs with uracil to form tRNA anticodons that correspond to the mRNA AUGCUG!!”(!?). Come on! That obvious!... As you can see, it’s really simple stuff. Certainly nothing to cry about…

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Narniagirl said...

Happy 17th Birthday Tash!!!

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

17th!!!!! i thought you were at least two gazillion years old! i missed something!!!!( how old is your sister then)?

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS.... Cool pix and Happy birthdAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

sns=theBEST: My sister is three gazillion.

blackstallion589: BJ Homesat Biology, right? If so, I think I remember watching that...

The picture of the duck is my sister doing her SAT's.

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

First-congrats on getting older
Second-NO FAIR using old pix.
Third-hmm, I don't know. Oh wait, YOU BUM! pay more taxes!

and that is it from me...

Saturday, 28 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

?. Who's dog?

Ummm... I took garbage to the dump...

Sunday, 29 January, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Closing the polls...

Is SNS News?

The Best! (6) 9%
Totally unbiased. (18) 27%
The greatest thing since green eggs and ham! (35) 53%
Terrible. (1) 2%
Very biased! (6) 9%

Total Votes: 66

Monday, 30 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home