All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Thursday, October 06, 2005

What are people saying about the Red Sox?

Amadue Nummua: Professional Cello Player with the Boston Pops.

"I think their a team... I know that they have a outfielder that picks his nose well caching those round thing- a- dings... I really don't know."


Jed Sims: Student.


"The Red Sox have got to win games, or they might lose!"


John C. Doe: Student at Joe Smith Average Collage.


"Were doing enough already to win. We just need to start pitching, hitting, fielding, throwing, base running and thinking better, and we'll really have a good chance at coming back from two games down. We just need to concentrate, and playing like the champs we really are."



Adam Anderson: High School Math Teacher.

"Well, in my opinion, the team that scores the most points wins most of its games... Umm, yes the Red Sox can come back but its going to have be a mistake."


Samitham Oldly: Cubical Inspector.

"I don't care Whether people wear Red sox or White sox or Blue sox for that matter! As long as their Desk and floor space is Uncluttered! Now could you Please get Out of My way, so I can do my Job!!"(!)

Katrina Reta: Sox Fanatic.

"They'd better win. Or else they 'll run the risk of me moving away just to get as far as possible from the losing dudes."

Sorry to anyone who's picture may have been included in this article. All the qoutes are ficional. All the names are fictional... It's late. The Yankees just blew the lead. It's already tomorrow. Enough said...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Mr. Anderson...
*Agent Smith Voice*

Thursday, 06 October, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home