All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"My template? Gone?"

I tragicly, accidentally erased my template when I was putting up the new poll!....( And everyone said – “Amen!”…) Aidan quickly volunteered to make a new one, and here it is…

It was looking like the All Star game was going to be one of the most boring ever - but the AL's 9th inning rally to win for the 10th straight year made it worth the watching.

What in the world is the World Cup? For real! I really know nothing about it - other then it's a big soccer game.... Does anybody really care about it? Well when- Penguins in Antarctica where recently polled and asked whether they would rather get eaten by a killer whale or watch a complete soccer game they not surprisingly enough chose the former. Smart Penguins...

Lastly - a group of Christian explorers have claimed that they have found Noah's Ark in Iran. I am still not totally convinced from what I saw from the pictures on their website that their claim is actually viable. But I'm also not sure that their not wrong either. We'll keep you update on the story regardless

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Silas said...

The template sort of reminds me of the Green Monster...

Wednesday, 12 July, 2006  
Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

What is this? A NY Jets fan club? You'd think that looking at the SNS News logo. But it's definately a marked improvement from the previous template. Kudos for moving up in the (blogging) world. It's creative, but keep working on it.

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Already trying to kill this one less then 24 hours after it is born....

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Tash, I remind you of what you told me when the same thing happened to my blog.

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Sorry about that everyone! When I lost my old template some of the settings got jumbled around...

Do you like the new profile pix's?

Thursday, 13 July, 2006  
Blogger Peaches said...

I like your know template.

Tuesday, 18 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home