All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, June 30, 2006

A summer day in the life of a dog


Time for a swim

"Hi! I'm Paige"
Where I live, the grass is green, the sky is always blue - there's always plently of frogs and snakes to hunt - and the Yankees always win

But that doesn't mean that I don't have enemys though -

Take the goats for example. Their the most ugly things you'll ever see in your lifetime. They really annoy me!

In fact theirs four of them! However, fortuitously their kept tied up to big wheels during the day so they won't cause too much trouble

But I still manage to find time in my busy schedule to make sure their not fighting or anything

As you can see, I scare the tails off those things...

Here’s my favorite animal. He’s generally known as "Buddha" because all he does is motionlessly sit on the rock in the middle of the stream all day

& thats the memo - go Yankees - ps. tell the red sox to lose at least on game in the next decade...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Narniagirl said...

Funny!!! A good thing to read first thing in the morning.

Saturday, 01 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home