All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, July 07, 2006

North Korea finds a way to feed themselves

First one missile launch - then another - then another and another - till now - as of July 7th, 2006 –allegedly belligerent North Korea has test launched a total of seven missiles. According to credible intelligence sources, all of the missiles have prematurely crashed –the looming question is why? Why did the missiles crash prematurely? And further – why did the missiles get launched in the first place? What was their purpose?


Well – wonder no more. SNS News has obtained excusive earth shattering information on this subject! Our SNS News correspondent imbedded with the North Korea regime has shockingly informed SNS News that the mysterious missiles aren’t part of any program to destroy the world, the United States or anything of that nature. In fact they are for peaceful propose only! In the exact words of correspondent Kim Jong II “The missiles are for fishing.”

In the exact words of SNS News correspondent Kim Jong II, “The missiles are for fishing.”

What? For fishing? Kim continues, “It’s actually I that came up with the idea. One day when I was observing some of our concentration camp slave laborers – awww, wopsee – change that for me – aaaaa, construction and creation project team – working on building a bridge and one the workers dropped a load of dynamite into the below river and it exploded blowing up everything with it. Naturally I was angry because the pair of platform shoes I was wearing where new and the explosion soiled them with dirt & also the construction was delayed till we could smuggle some more materials in from Mongolia, and that takes a long time because they still ship everything on camels. Well anyways as soon as I stopped screaming and found my glass’s I noticed that thousands of dead fish where floating in the river – thousands of them! And I had the thought – if that’s what a little four ton box of TNT could do – how many more fish could a nuclear missile exploding in an ocean get for us? I mean, this is finally a way for me to feed my beloved people! And see what happens. Bush and everyone else say that they want us to “adhere to international norms”. I say come on. So what if we don’t fish like everyone else. At least we have food.”

No news on the success of the missile fishing was available at the time of the of this interview.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you pretend to be an actuall News broadcaster?

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Pretend? Ummmmm - I think I am a reporter... Rembember - this is an excusive news story!Go look as ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, NBC - whatever. Check them all and you'll find that none of them have reported on this story - yet...

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

I just want to tell everyone that I just put on comment moderation because I was getting spammed with some very, very wicked comments. 28 of them if fact. Looks like someone likes to waste their time spewing filthy trash…(??)

Please still feel free to comment! It shouldn’t really slow down anything hopefully. Ahoh!

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

High King Peter. My Dad's initials are Kim J.!!!

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

I should say that our correspondent is Kim Jong II not Kim J...

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

As far as I now we're coming. I think we've missed the last two. We should be at the next one unless North Korea goes fishing in our backyard...

Saturday, 08 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home