All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The PawSox- The Paratroopers - & the Desecration of the British & American flags...



Sorry about the egregious typo! It's & not %! The footage is from the June 22 triple A game (red sox farm team ) Pawsox Vs. (yankees farm team) Clippers. It was Armed Forces night at the stadium so that’s the reason for the paratrooper show & so on. Just in case your wondering (I'm sure you are), the Clippers completed cleated the PawSox 8 to 2!

Just showing once again that the Yankees farm system is far superior to the lowly Red Sox barn yard team…

6 Comments:

Blogger 1smalldino said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, 29 June, 2006  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

Ha! I was there! Geat game!

Thursday, 29 June, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

It looks like commenting is slow.

Tash, do you know Ryu Soma's new blog address??

Friday, 30 June, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

Commenting is slow because it's summer....

No idea as far as RyuSoma. I think he have went nutso from commenting himself to death. You should have started to get the idea by now that blogging is not a easy job...

Friday, 30 June, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Yeah, I enjoyed not being stressed out about blogs. But it's summer and I have more time to fill.

Friday, 30 June, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

I just take the laid back approch & just update when I can & don't comment myself to death -& most importinly of all never look at the site meter

Friday, 30 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home