All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, June 02, 2006

Where's the "create new post" thing...

Ok. You'll tell me what I should post about... (Meaning for those of you who live in Narnia - "ideas")

Ummmm.... the Yankees are doing great... and that reminds me of a new counter slogan I made up recently! You know how most/all/99.785% of Red Sox fans say they go for the Sox’s, & anyone that beats the Yankees. Well, my new phrase is "I root for the Yankees and anyone that beats the Red Soxs.

With all the injuries to the Yankees roster I would imagine that soon they're going to have to pull up Darth Vader to be a closer since Mariano Rivera is ailing. And it seems to be a no brainier. In his extensive time spent pitching in Columbus, Darth has a .0000 era! And baseball scouts and pundits are becoming increasingly amazed at his seemingly amazing ability to make batters choke at the plate...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

that "choke" part, now that was just plain CLEVER!!! :-)

Friday, 02 June, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Se Viar Mon Diagras Bel mons Tregur

Friday, 02 June, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

After the Aaron Small pitched today - I think they need to make hom a starter!

Anonymous - ??

Sunday, 04 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home