All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Zoo Pictures

Some of my younger sib's went to the Zoo last week and they took some pretty good pictures. There's a sample below, click here for more. (Note: some of the pictures are from the 2005 five safari of the Saint Louis Zoo)







More Pictures

Lady’s and Gentlemen! Take a look at this - that is a little bitty part of the research I did this debate season. Hours spent reading articles on the differences between the English legal system and the American legal system. Hours finding negative evidence against wacko cases such as Three Strikes, No Fault, Non economic damage caps (I hate them...), HMO lawsuits.... Loser Pays... And I’ll probably, most likely never even use this stuff again.

Awwwwwww!! NOooooo!! I'm going crazy!

Long live Team Policy Debate! Long live the Stock Issues!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home