All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, July 29, 2005

"Mighty Mouse is on the way!".. what else would he do?...

Aww... the wonder of being able to fix things others can’t . A couple of weeks ago my sister was sad and distraught over her running machine being broken.(the running machine go under the alias of the “thing a ping” because of it’s sure cycle of parts springing and breaking away). Well being in a deep state of despair, misery, anguish, torment, and distress she decided to cry out for help, assistance, aid and support. “Tash to the rescue!”(!!) As the ‘Mighty Mouse’ used to say(I think…) “Here I come to save the day, Mighty Mouse is on way!”). Needless to say the running-thing-a-ping was fixed in a few minutes of back cracking pain, and put back together. And for my efforts I received in payment a ride (from my grateful, thankful, pleased and gratified sister) up to Foxboro to watch the Patriots training camp.

{Tom Brady and trio playing volleyball in hopes of making the 2008 Olympics team.}

Of course by now remembering that I am ‘Tash’, you know of course that I really don’t need to “ride in a car” to places, because of course, being Tash, I can fly. But I thought that myself flying in to training camp might frighten the players so I opted out of that plan. Pus, once regaining their senses they might throw footballs at me or do something else unspeakably frightening and dreadful. (Wrote with sarcasm). So up we go in the belly of an ‘iron beast’. And I can telll you right now, it’s nothing, snuffing, like flying.

{"Hey! who superglued this football to the ground?"}
Just as a last note, I got autographs from 2005 Super Bowl MVP Deion Branch, 2002 and 2003 Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady, David Givens, and a couple of other players. I also took a few pictures.
{Doug Flutie, a dwarf among giants.}

6 Comments:

Blogger pennyjean said...

Wow. And again I say, Wow. I can't wait to see the autographs and more pictures when I get there Tuesday! Impressive what fixing a "running thing-a-ping" will get you.

Saturday, 30 July, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Tash, it must have been fun! I LOVE the pictures!

Saturday, 30 July, 2005  
Blogger Booker said...

So you too can fly? It's fun, isn't it?

Saturday, 30 July, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Not just fun! It's my most convenient and practical way of getting places. Yes… so much fun and bliss.

Saturday, 30 July, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, 31 July, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Do you wear sunglasses? If you don't you should.

Sunday, 31 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home