All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Heart -breaking...

I just watched MBL's 'World Series" DVD the last night and it made me want to throw up. We were that close to winning! Only one out away. It makes me ask the deep theological question of “why”?? The answer I believe lies in the fact that the best team (the Yankees, otherwise know as America's team) can't always win. And of course the "Dirty Sox" won’t always lose. And as a Yankees fan, I can accept that the Red Sox will win a world series every 88 years. That’s fine with me. So as the picture shows, 1918 is history, but so is 2004. Enjoy it well you can... Because this year the empire strikes back...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ya. right."

Sunday, 24 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's first place right now 'Tash'.
Not the Yankees. So in that case it must be the Red Sox.

anyways Neat site

Sunday, 24 July, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Yankees are evil. the Redsox are good. Get that into your head!

Sunday, 24 July, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

"Lies, lies, lies"??? What are you talking about? All I said was that the Evil Empire is back. And they are. As the first Prince Caspian said "get that into your head!!" This is our year!

What’s with all the Prince Caspian’s?

Sunday, 24 July, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Go Yankees!!!!!!!! A moment of truth: I really would not care at all if the Yankees fell off the top of the world, and if the red sox’s flopped down next to them. But as I live in a insane world, where nine times a day you get asked," are you a red sox’s fan, or one of the insane Yankees fans?" NO wonder I take the Yankees! Go Yankees!!!!

Thursday, 28 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home