All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Yankees WIN!!!

Just for all of you Yankee haters out there (drewey fern) I just wanted to point out that Americas team has won 16 out of the last 18 games they have played. While John Kerry's team ( the Red Soxs) have had some trouble crossing the plate for the last three weeks. Even getting swept by the A's!!!

Also hey Red Soxs people, keep bad mouthing A-Rod, It really has hurt has hitting. And why don't you do it to Matsui and the rest of the team while your at it.

4 Comments:

Blogger pennyjean said...

So, I do all of that work for you on your blog and you bad mouth my team?

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Sorry Penny. Thank You Sooooo Much for fixing everything on my blog!!!
The Red Soxs are great. Just not Yankee haters. They make me cry...

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay Tash who is leading in 2 place in the Yankees division? The Red Soxs and who won the world series last year? I think you know the answer.

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Please... don't make me cry...

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home