All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Santa Is Coming - Or Is He?

Only 15 days until Christmas... okay, I was fibbing, it's actually 15 days, 4 hours and 45 minutes until Christmas and it's 53 degrees outside and the massive total of approximately one total inch of snow has fallen so far. Global warming? Maybe; but that really doesn't concern me because if global warming were to occur our farm would instantly become waterfront property and we would have our own beach. So yeah, I could care less about the polar bears, since when did they actually care about us anyways?

This hasn't made Drudge yet but I feel confident enough in my sources to break it right now. According to numerous sources inside the Justice Department, Santa is going to be officially indicted tomorrow for tax evasion. Thought you just might want to know because if he is tied up in court proceedings he won't have time to, you know, stuff himself down a few flues to drop off some coal.

In other less serious news, I had my last day of classes yesterday so all I have is one more test next week and I am completely done with the first semester. Also noteworthy is that I finally got the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian DVD so I should have a review of that sometime soon after I watch it. Ho, Ho, Ho.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home