All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Change, Hope, ENTP

Being the enthused Obama supporter that I am, I have to say I am very disappointed that President elect Barack has failed to bring the CHANGE we've all been waiting for (could that be though because we are the change we've been waiting for, meaning that the change is us, therefore we are already changed? Hmmm). As Connie might bring up, perhaps that's because Barack is a ENTP, meaning he can't make meaningful decisions because he's constantly thinking about his braintype and how it relates to what type of poodle he should have. Of course, being an ENTP has entails the concept of thinking [the T], which by itself is quite dangerous. As some random quote website once posted, "Last night I dreamed I ate a ten-pound marshmallow, and when I woke up the pillow was gone."

Now, what was I saying?

Really, this post is just for posting sake. Blogging is all about rhythm and consistency. When you go a few days without posting it becomes harder to think of something to post as time goes on. That's how blogs die (as most do). So I'm trying to break out of that. I've been doing this too long to stop now.

So fear not. Hope, change, free gas and grocery's are on the way!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Mello's said...

Actually, we thought maybe you were captured by the same Somalian pirates that captured Rex.:)

You can't give up now we just started following your blog.

Monday, 01 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home