All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, May 12, 2006

How much did I save?

Ok, let's see.... how much did I save from not going to Teenpact?


First - Time: Teenpact goes aprox from 9am to 4pm. That's seven hours a day - teenpact goes Monday thru Thursday - so that's about 28 hours total. Wow!

Second - Money: It would cost me $140 to go. Money that could be spent on debate stuff...

Third- Homework: 7 two page papers & two letters to state rep and senator, required reading 11o page book, two bills, state fact sheet, state of the state speech review, & about a billion other things. Plus - I would have to write my acceptance speech for winning the governor race...

Altogether - I think for me it was better to stay homeā€¦

.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know thats what i said, i mean then theres the whole favoritism thing( think last year)

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  
Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

what modesty and frugality...(!)

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

I challenge you to a duel..... CHANGE THE TEMPLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, 14 May, 2006  
Blogger Narniagirl said...

Teenpact was great this year!!

Sunday, 14 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home