All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Aslan

Surprise, surprise... I'm Aslan...

All I wanted to do was to leave a comment on "someone's" blog as someone else to protest the "love of comments"...

Then!

Someone left a insulting comment about how my comment was false and "silly". I could not leave this insult to my comment unanswered so I made a website for the sole purpose of revenge...

It was fun. I think I got the point across. Don't make fun of my comments. Or you'll wish you hadn't...

Most of the battle's were in this werid lingo I know nothing about called Haiku. I think it's some sort of Japanese writing. But anyways - for example during one of these comment wars the enemy would say ~

You Silly Aslan,
Haiku; Seventeen breakups
Five, Seven and Five

Then the linking rebuttal
A mere Seven, a couplet.

But Grass grows so green...
Understand the Willow tree?
Cherry blossoms float.

Cherry blossoms in the spring,
Sakura, beautiful, Kawaii!!!

I see it and I think, "WHAT?!? Is someone out of their mind?"

And I would reply ~


You Silly Elfen Kight,
Haiku; is what I chose
Six, Seven and Five

I saw a tree
Can it walk?
Monkey escapes from zoo.

Turkish delight
Oh what a sight.
Join the side of Aslan
And be spared.

As you can see... You have to be seriously troubled to write in this language all the time...

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Dang it! I was in the process of tracking you down, for real. Oh well, does this mean I have to take you off my List of Links now?

Man, I was having fun. Call me cracked :-)

Oh well, all good things must come to an end I guess. At least I have some blog material now...

Thursday, 11 May, 2006  
Blogger Silas said...

You don't have to take me off your List of Links. I'll still pop up every once in a while...

You know our rule here at sns news - be the first to break the big one...

Thursday, 11 May, 2006  
Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

How do we know you're really Aslan?

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

How do we know you're really Aslan?

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatz that mean....

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger Booker said...

Anon-it means he's a bonehead with an ego that only I am capable of tearing down, heh, heh, heh...

Sunday, 14 May, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo!??

Tuesday, 16 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home