All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Where's global warming when you need it?

Here are some more pictures of DC.

I was watching some fish swimming around in our stream this afternoon when I accidentally fell in... The water was Frezzzzing!!! I guess that means that winter is on the way. And from what I hear, its supposed to be one of the coldest and meanest winter's we've had in a while up here in 'Laid Back New England'.

Now I sort of feel like asking the question - what ever happened to global warming?

{A lady was fishing about fifteen feet away from this dead fish nearby the Jefferson Memorial... You have to wonder, what color would your hair turn if you and actually ate one of the fish still alive in the lake.}

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

I hate cold winters! A pox on them completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, 02 November, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Misty green with snow white highlights ?

Thursday, 03 November, 2005  
Blogger Booker said...

Lilly-you finally have come up with a good idea! :) a dusting of snow thru-out the winter and nothing more, how perfect!

Thursday, 03 November, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

The real reason I fell in to the stream was that I leaned too hard on a small tree...

Ryusoma: "Thou shalt not hate cold winters." 2 Tash, vs 10.

Prince Caspian (My you live forever...) Oh, so you thought mother nature would be nice, huu?? Well, your wrong! She's been far too soft with you! Repent! And go and buy a non air polluting bicycle !!!

Q.o.L.F. Say again?

Thursday, 03 November, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

NONONONO. I was talking about what color your hair would turn if you drank that silly water! Not WINTER! Although winters can be very nice, AHHHHH…. As long as it stays below freezing tem. And the heat is on full blast and and there’s at least six feet of snow outside. But all the fun of the changing seasons does go out after Christmas night. And you set around dreaming about spring and sunshine and being able to go outside without dressing in layers. But to the subject of winter I can only say this. Healthy and human people are never satisfied with one season to long.

Friday, 04 November, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love winter. lets see the incoming ice age and global warming fight it out! I cannot wait!
for more end of world scenarios...
http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

Sunday, 06 November, 2005  
Blogger 1smalldino said...

I can already imagine it! Waking up and feeling like I live in ice land! Vvvvv!

Monday, 07 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home