All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, November 14, 2005

The Patriots Win!!!! THE PaTriotS WiN!!!!! and A - Rod wins the MVP...

Yaaaaa-oooooooooooooooo!!!

It seems that I haven't updated for decades. Ummm, mostly because nothing really interesting is going on, and I can't even think of anything false to make up and write about. Or could I?...


I'm reading a really good book by Manchester,(An American Cesar) that is taking up a lot of time that I usually would spend thinking up blogging ideas. However no fear, the updates should start coming in buckets.


Hey baseball fanatics! Check out some of the great plays of the season here

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

Yes, the blogging doldrums...I know them well.

Monday, 14 November, 2005  
Blogger Booker said...

just remember to write down ideas from the wet times to tide you over during the dry times...

Tuesday, 15 November, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

Yeah, Rex, YOU GOT IT! I say the same. you need to update your blog! now!

Wednesday, 16 November, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home