All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, January 17, 2009

What? Posts Have To Have Titles?

Peter takes his first steps on the ice for the first time
since he broke his leg in three places a few years ago
Peter practicing his Olympic program
still practicing...
done for the day, off to met the media to discuss his comeback
(ESPN got the first interview, look for it later this week)
the overflow crowds on the ridge of the rink/stream
I prepare to go through my Olympic program, ummm, actually to go ice skating for the first time since I was about six years old (to put that in perspective, at that time I still had blond hair, was just beginning to read, thought clowns were scary [which they still sort of are...but that's another blog post] and Bill Clinton was still in his first term as president )
trying it out
it actually isn't that hard...
experimentation
Connie apparently found my Sasha Cohen falling practice
humorous for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm so good at it
(do they give out points for dramatic spills btw?)
believe it or not this is actually pretty hard...
Peter & I practice our duo (again)
I get ready to go into a sit spin while Peter does something... no idea

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger BlackWtrMerc said...

Lol I thought you were talking about Sacha Baron Cohen.

Saturday, 17 January, 2009  
Blogger Lady Jane Grey said...

Guys, stick to throwing your football around.

Monday, 19 January, 2009  
Blogger Aaron C said...

How thick was the ice in those pictures?

Monday, 19 January, 2009  
Blogger Silas said...

haha, apparently not thick enough... probably around 5 inches on avg.

Sunday, 25 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home