All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SuperShrink Me

Typically when you judge, watch or are in a debate round you take notes of the round on a full page of paper (called flowing). Last Saturday I drove Peter and Aidan up to a practice debate tournament in New Hampshire and watched a few rounds. Because I have nothing else especially lame to post about I thought I would post a couple photos of some of my flows from a few of the rounds that I observed. The paper that the sticky tabs are on is the normal size flow pad with the notes/arguments written on it from one round. The three other sticky tabs are condensed flows of three rounds with the same amount of information on them as the first paper they are on top of – just written really tiny (the red one is two sided).


Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ld flow charts are so much easier to write and follow...

Wednesday, 14 January, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How talented...that's very small writing, very interesting, Silas.:)

Thursday, 15 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home