All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Have Not Yet Begun To Write!

This blog isn't dead. Really. It isn't. My excuse for not posting anything for the last decade or so is that I've been trying to get ahead early in the school semester so when things speed up as the semester moves on I'll be at least partly alive.

A few days after I posted some photos of Peter & myself skating apparently someone (oh yes, someone reads the blog!! Oh man, who would have thought that) emailed my mom and at some point in the email said that that post was inspirational. Although I completely agree, a couple days later when Peter and I were out skating I did something even more inspirational - I made a hole in the ice.

[pointing out one possible route to get to Narnia]

Someday someone is going to figure out that I am really not temperature sensitive... Anyways, if you really want to break me just play any pre-20th century composers music (ex. Bach, Mozart, etc) for long enough and I'll tell you everything you want to know.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Narnia through a whole in "Tash's" ice.... right....

Sunday, 25 January, 2009  
Blogger Aaron C said...

What? You don't like classical music?

Monday, 26 January, 2009  
Blogger Silas said...

Basically. I wouldn't be considered its biggest fan.

Tuesday, 27 January, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no, I seeth a spelling ere!

Thursday, 05 February, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home