All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, August 31, 2007

Drive As I Say - Not As I Do

Democrat presidential candidate John Edwards recently said at a labor group gathering that he would ask Americans to give up their SUV's. Well, well.... a picture (from the Hedge Hog Report) of Edward's 28,000-square foot shack show that Edwards either doesn't listen to himself - or isn't an American! Now the question is, what planet is Edwards from?

Click on photo to enlarge, Edwards SUV's are circled

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron C said...

Maybe he's from the planet of Shellfish.

Friday, 31 August, 2007  
Blogger Aaron said...

Ha! I was just telling my sister about that statement and the hypocrisy involved, and we were rolling our eyes at him. John Edwards is absurd.

(Of course, there is the weak little technicality that he said he WOULD ask Americans, etc. He hasn't asked them - at least, directly - YET. But he's still absurd. And after following the link in your post and reading the rest of his statement, his hypocrisy is made all the more clear.)

By the way, you're lucky our political tastes/leanings/convictions are similar, because your ideas about baseball are SO skewed. In fact, after your last two posts (excluding the Patriots one, which I will confess I have not read), I was tempted to NEVER read your blog AGAIN. The Yankees are lucky they lost tonight, or I would be REALLY angry. ;)

I hope you don't mind really long comments.

Saturday, 01 September, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

I have no idea how anyone could support Edwards or the Red Sox

Saturday, 01 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home