All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, February 12, 2007

Things Heating Up (in the debate world)

Has anyone heard of global freezing? It's happening. I saw it myself. This morning when I was outside feeding the sheep I happened to look down and this this little bug frozen to the ground. He was dead as a Apple computer. He was killed by Global Freezing. Let us have a moment of silence in his memory.

Ok - I made that all up.

On the other side of the universe.... Debate has been just eating my time up. So far the season has gone very well - but it's all worth nothing real right now because every round (18?) we've done so far has been a practice debate. However - from now on everything counts. If we lose - we really lose. And if we win - we'll need to win some more. Winning is always nice for the most part though. . . .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RyanDE said...

Since when were Apple computers dead?

Monday, 12 February, 2007  
Blogger Coop said...

I can sympathize with you, Silas... the debate season it heating up for me and Aaron too. In fact, I'm supposed to be doing research now, but I've been doing it for awhile and am now sick of it :P. I was researching about the Caveats case... which is impossible to get evidence against. Anyway, I gotta go, bcuz I got alot of work to do in order to do well at SUN... cya there

Tuesday, 13 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home