All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Remember the Friars?

Who are the Friars? What's basketball? I guess it doesn't matter as long as it makes me forget that the Patriots lost.... Last night some of my siblings, a few friends (that could take us to the game) and I went to a PC Friars basketball game. I guess I can now say what it feels like to just enjoy a sports game without any stress. I could have cared less which team won. I was the epitome of the worst type of fan a team can have.... Even though the Friars lost a close game I never once felt any feelings of tenseness like I do when I watch a Patriots game or even listen to a Yankees Vs. (AL east 3 place) Dead Sox game. It was fun anyways, plus free (someone gave my Dad the tickets).... The Friars lost 73 to 82.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with being a laid back sports fan. Probably better for your heart in the long run :-)

Saturday, 27 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home