All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update from Ingrid!

Hi, this is Ingrid. thanks for praying for me to get out of the hospital soon. I really like the nurses, they are very nice, and the drs too, but I want to get out and go home and hear all the sounds I love to hear around the house. my oxygen numbers have risen nicely and I am cooperating by keeping my body temperature up, so I hope to get into a regular bed soon , so then I can go home, for some home cooking, signed ~ (with help from mom)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ingrid, you have two in Nashville, TN praying for you, your mother, Dad, Brothers--(the minority) & Sisters the majority, all waiting for you to be ready and come home!

Hug and kisses; Grandpa & Bettye

Saturday, 22 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home