All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Amanda speaks

Yesterday Aidan was looking for something in the basement when he bumped into my little sister Amanda who was stumbling out of the tool room with what looked like a bunch of junk. One of the things that she was carrying was a measuring tape. When Aidan asked what she why she needed the measuring tape she replied "Because I want to show everyone how old I am."....

Just to pile on. Here's another example of an Amanda qoute. This one was first written on a pennys thoughts more then a year ago....

....."When we went outside today in the beautiful spring sunshine, Amanda kept begging me to push her. We've been trying to teach her to pump, which she can do if she puts her mind to it. So, I stood in front of her and told her that when she could reach me with her feet by pumping, I would push her for a while. Well, she struggled and struggled while her older sister Georgia on the next swing reached where I was with ease and said that it must be because her legs are longer. Amanda, still struggling, said, "Maybe Mommy can take me to the store to get me some longer legs!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Narniagirl said...

priceless...

Wednesday, 26 July, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks typical of Amanda...

Wednesday, 26 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home