All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, August 20, 2005

In search of America

Here's some pictures of the summer so far out here in Tashland
I will post the picture's of our trip to midland America as soon as I can figure out how to pull them off the computer that their stuck on right now. We traveled over 3000 miles in "search of America", a phase coined by Peter Jennies… My older sister used to play him as a ‘news anchor’ when she was little. My brother would sit behind her whispering what to say as she in turn sat behind a cardboard box repeating what parts she heard, while my mom taped it.

Even though I always thought he was without a doubt a bias newscaster, and many times boring, he still wasn’t Chris Mathews or James Carvile. He still had class.

4 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Class? Are you sure you're not confusing slime with class? When you pour enough into your hair, it can look pretty similar :)

Saturday, 20 August, 2005  
Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

How noble, tash. Talking about a dead man like that. But he was never my favorite news person either.Anyway, I love the picture of the butterflies!

Sunday, 21 August, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

He still isn't Chris Mathews no matter how liberal he was.

Sunday, 21 August, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Agreed, right on.

Sunday, 21 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home