All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, September 19, 2008

How I Invested My Life Savings in AIG, the Layman Brothers & Bear Stearns and Found Permanent Happiness, Joy and Sunshine (and lost 350 pounds too!)

First, let me make this very clear so even those other than me, I and myself can understand - I don't like how Rex gets to act smart by posting all sorts junk of about the economy (see below post) while I post insightful, mind stimulating des ordures. So, after much thought and tears, I've decided that that must come to an end. Faithful readers, lend me your ears! I'm about to become Jim Cramer on steroids!

My first economic observation - the economy stinks

My second economic observation
- Rhode Island's economy especially stinks (8.5% unemployment, 2nd highest in the US of A)

My third (& final) economic observation - Why is the government bailing out companies from bankruptcy when the government itself is bankrupt?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quick question mr. tash. if we went into iraq for the oil... where's the oil? why haven't we stolen it yet? shouldn't gas price be down if we're profiting from iraq's oil supply??

...just a thought

Saturday, 20 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is hiding it in his bunker!!

Saturday, 20 September, 2008  
Blogger Silas said...

We aren't getting any profits from the Iraqi oil because India & China are becoming industrialized and the rest is being used for salad dressing. That's why Rush Limbaugh & Sean [I'm Crying or I'm Dying] Hannity want us to invade Iran & Canada. You know, drill there, dill now.

Saturday, 20 September, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do I have the feeling that the CIA is behind this post?

Saturday, 20 September, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home