All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, August 18, 2008

A Day At the Worksite (in HD & English!!)

Because I am feeling like a benevolent dictator tonight I decide it was around time to actually post something other than copied & pasted news articles from World Net Daily on how Barack Obama fulfills all the 666 of the requirements to be the Antichrist. Anyways (Connie, it's a word - see - it's on a world wide read, respected, and esteemed website [see here!] that glactical leaders read before breakfast to catch up on what's going on [see that website here!] and Michael Phelps listens to on his IPod for inspiration before races), here's my post. Enjoy (cause you probably don't deserve it)!

Here's where I slave away three days a week with Peter (below photo). This is the view from the entrance of the coal mine where we're currently working (excuse me if I cough during this post, I forgot to wear my gas mask when I went down into the mine today and we sort of had the roof fall on us so two of my lungs aren't working but otherwise I'm doing fine).

Okay, I was just kidding. We actually don't work in a coal mine, in fact, we don't even get any shade most of the day other than when it rains or hurricanes happen. The real thing we do is general slave work at a development project near our house (started working there sometime in the spring). This is Lot 38, the model house that the buyers are suppose to think their house will look like, but, in reality probably won't because normal homeowners don't normally have access to cheap slave labor (or or going to replace their grass with imported sod).
7:50...The area shown here is almost completely done & most of the houses are sold. The only problem now is that the backyards tend to wash away because the grass is pathetic and the topsoil runs right off the hills.
7:50'ish, Peter rakes the new topsoil the backyard of Lot 33 after the it got washed away by the tsunami of rain we got last week
2:15pm... smashing rocks to dig a trench for a pipe in one of the condo basements. I suspect though that the hole is really for the employees that disappeared last week after they were caught taking a lunch break at 12:00
2:40... putting away some of the equipment
2:45, holding useless signs (there is no office)
...and after locking up everything it's 2:55 and I'm ready to file for social security & retire for the rest of my life. And I can actually really do that, because since I'm an illegal immigrant, the social security number I use really belongs to a person who's been dead since 1970's so... yEaH... Adios!
...5:00am - the next morning... gets arrested by ICE...
6:00am - gets deported

Labels: