All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Friday, February 15, 2008

More Rally Stuff

Some more follow up from the event yesterday... I think we got the message across to more than a few RI McCain fans that Huckabee is still in the race and has some significant, dedicated support in Rhode Island. Mitt, Fred & Rudy may be dead, but Mike is still in the race and kicking.
What happens as far as who will win RI totally depends on voter turnout. If McCain's people don't get out to vote because they don't think he needs their vote (a very plausible possibility) than we have a very good chance of winning as long as conservatives go out and vote for the most conservative choice left, Mike Huckabee. Don't quote me on this, but I believe a good turnout for a Rhode Island GOP Primary election is around 14,000 voters. That essentially means that in order to pull off a major upset, Huckabee needs to have around 8,000 RI voters go out and vote for him. Not a huge amount of people normally - but in Rhode Island that is a lot of people.

Here's a short video of some of the limited footage I took of the event yesterday. I wish I had gotten more but I guess it is what it is.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home