All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Evil SAT's and Pick T for Tribe

My SAT test date is exactly a week away. I'm kind of just looking forward to getting them over so I can pretty much be officially done with math for the rest of my life.

---It looks as if the Red Sox finally did win the division after about a million years of trying. Really though the Yankees are just luckily to be in the playoffs and have just as good a chance as any of the other AL playoff teams to go all the way. The team I actually want to see win the World Series this year is actually the Cleveland Indians... either the Tribe or the Yanks/someone other then the Sox's.

---Tom Brady has a better then 50% chance of throwing for over 350 yards Monday vs Cincinnati unless the Patriots decide to run over the Bengals. To me, this game looks like a mismatch - hopefully it won't turn out to be a trap game.

That's all for tonight folks.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger RyanDE said...

Actually, we haven't won the division since 1995. I'm sooooo glad they did it. Wouldn't have been the same if they hadn't.

If the Red Sox don't make it then I'm rooting for the Chicago Cubs. They're the only team left with a curse...

Saturday, 29 September, 2007  
Blogger Aaron C said...

What are you doing, taking the SATs so early?

Monday, 01 October, 2007  
Blogger Coop said...

I would have become a Yankee fan if they'd lost this division this year after a 14 1/2 game lead. That would have been.... there is no word to describe the treachery of such a collapse.

If not the Sox, I'm going for Cleveland. And I think Cleveland does have a chance to dispel the Yanks in round one... check out my post on my blog if you wanna find out why.

Wednesday, 03 October, 2007  
Blogger Coop said...

http://supaslugga29.blogspot.com/2007/10/mlb-playoffs-round-1.html

Wednesday, 03 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home