All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, May 28, 2007

Debate, Debate, Debate

The end nears. Nationals is less then two weeks away....

Aidan and I (along with Peter) spent last Friday and Saturday getting together with some of the other team policy debate teams from our region who also qualified for Nationals. We basically debated, talked about debate, talked about debate evidence, and most importantly played basketball. I'm pretty sure we're sending a good group of debaters down to Texas to compete at Nats; but our basketball team isn't bad either. Regions 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - you're dead panda bear (in football you're cooked goose or cream cheese, depending on your preference)

To see video of the amazing game click here

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Coop said...

I wish I were there... blech. Looks like y'all had a great time... for me, debate is done for this year :). My life is filled with other things... church (I am very involved in our local assembly), school, and most importantly, baseball. ME and 3 more kids in my family are involved with baseball/softball, so life is quite hectic around here.

Tuesday, 29 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun basketball game. I was never good at it myself and never really liked it. in fact i can't stand it, but to each his own. I don't mean to point out or criticize, after all, it's your blog , but I don't think it's christmas anymore. Sorry , that catches my eye every time I come here and I had to get it off my chest. T's a bummer that the airsoft war got rained out.:( God bless your week!

Wednesday, 30 May, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

ummmm... what merry christmas?? (merry christmas by the way...) no really, I don't see anything about Christmas on the site. Where exactly is it showing up?

Thursday, 31 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Silas,
It was showing up in the upper left corner Where "SNS" is now. But It's gone. Who knows maybe my computer was messed up or something. Thanks!

Saturday, 02 June, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

ok thanks, I think I might know what the problem is.

Sunday, 03 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home