All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Yankees Lose

Ok, I give up... The Yankees need to fire Joe Torie. He's been a great manager for the Yankees for the last 100 years but the team needs radical change - now. It's not Tories fault either that the Yankees are losing, and their pitching staff is chewed up worse then a used piece of gum, but things aren't going to get much better until he's the watching the games at home instead on managing them.

Important Note - none of what I've just said means that the Yankees aren't going to win the World Series this year....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

The Red Sox have always been the best, but I'm glad they're finally proving it. They've been trouncing the Yankees so much that I almost pity you poor Yankees fans. Almost. :)

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

We don't need pity - we need pitching.

Monday, 30 April, 2007  
Blogger RyanDE said...

Are you sure? You sound pretty desperate to me...

I'm sure that George will find a way for you guys. Probably through his thick wallet. Until then I'll just enjoy this interlude.

Tuesday, 01 May, 2007  
Blogger RyanDE said...

Ouch! Phillip Hughes out 4-6 weeks! What could possibly happen next?

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

That's kind of what I'm wondering...

Wednesday, 02 May, 2007  
Blogger Coop said...

Until Torre and that creature called George Steinbrenner leave, the Yankees are going nowhere fast.

Saturday, 02 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home