All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

9/11

It seems like it was just yesterday.

I saw bits and parts of ABC's Path to 9/11 Sunday and Monday night and everything I caught looked really good. Now a big point though - I really only saw two minute segments about every ten minutes because I was either watching the Manning Bowl or Monday Night Football.... So I guess that means I'll have to get the DVD when it comes out.

To tell you the truth I was shocked by the number of terrorist that where Arab! Whoa! I wonder if that begs the question of whether terrorist groups should start some affirmative action program or something.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Silas said...

I just wanted to add that Peter took both of the photos

Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home