All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Thursday, July 07, 2005

What shall I say then, shall I continue to not update, that silence may abound?

Nothing to write about... I didn’t want to have two pictures in a row. So I had to break it up with something.

I was thinking of writing a fictional conversation between William F. Buckley, and a New York street dude on an elevator, but was not really inspired to do it. So it probably won’t work out unless someone ghostwrites it for me. Which sometimes happens, me being in a large family with a lot of people to assign writing work to (Penny bribes them with candy). About one fourth of the comments written by ‘Tash’ are really written by someone else other then ‘Tash’; which is why I sometimes say when writing ‘I (Tash).

There’s an interesting story on Drudge about some 35 people trapped when the Washington Monument's elevator stalled about 120 feet up. You have to feel sorry for them, but think about the great story they could write about their experience on their blog’s… Some people just get lucky.

1 Comments:

Blogger QueenOfLillyFlowers said...

It sounds SO exciting.

Friday, 08 July, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home