All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

And they call this history?

One of my friends from debate class told me that recently the History channel ran a story on UFOs and their history. Well in the show the history channel claimed that the burning bush Moses saw when he went up Mt Sinai was really a UFO and the brightness
and glow of his face when he came down from the mountain was from alien radiation. I guess somebody is going to have to come up with the NAB(new Alien Bible).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why Tash?

Wednesday, 06 April, 2005  
Blogger Silas said...

Why someone else?

Wednesday, 06 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Point taken. I guess I am wondering if this is your real name, or if you just decided to call yourself that on your blog. The only other place I heard the name was in C.S. Lewis's children's book The Last Battle- and he was a demon.

Thursday, 07 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home