All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Joe The Plumber Debate

This Joe guy must have left quite an impact on McCain... Obama seems sort of skeptical ("Joe, if you're out there...) that "Joe" exists though not suprisingly. One other thing I notice [my friends] was that McCain has stopped saying "my friends". That should result in at least a 2% jump in the polls alone.

Overall it's been a pretty mixed debate. Obama is the better speaker and some of McCain's ideas are wacko but I get the feeling that he's going to get at least a little bit of a bump from it.

Update. Joe is actually a real person. The New York Post has a video of Obama telling him that he's going to raise his taxes but not to worry because "My attitude is that if the economy's good for folks from the bottom up, it's gonna be good for everybody. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

I guess that goes along well with spreading happiness...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home