All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saterday Political Notes

Let me the first to say on this site that I'm not sure the pick of Sarah Palin was as brilliant as some are making it out to be. On the surface it may seem like a great choice by McCain but I have some reservations about it (also, Rush Limbaugh was going nuts about it yesterday, one more reason perhaps to be concerned).

Apparently Huckabee was never considered by McCain as a potential vice presidential candidate. I'm not really disappointed at all because I'm not sure Huckabee actually would have been a great VP but that sort of was a surprise.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron C said...

I hear what you're saying.

Sarah Palin will definitely add excitement to the 2008 elections, but she may not be ready or qualified enough to handle the pressure.

If she implodes during the debates, it's all over for the Republicans.

McCain really threw a long bomb during the end zone on this one.

Saturday, 30 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home