All the news the New York Times "forgot" - to print

Sunday, July 01, 2007

See I Told You So!

Once again, SNS News simply outraces the completion. Remember the story on the underdog Yankees (here - or you could just scroll down)? Well, today ESPN's Jim Caple came out with an article basically saying the same thing - America needs to get behind its favorite underdog, America's team. Glad to see that someone else agrees.

And by the way, I think the Yankees chances of now making the playoffs are about 1 in 10. As I said at the beginning of the season - they needed to fire Joe Torre. He's been a good manger for the team but they really need someone with some fire and ability to push guys to their potential; something Torre seems incapable of doing right now.

Next year!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rex Tyrannus said...

From a (coldly realistic) Red Sox fan: The question isn't whether the Yankees will win the division; it's by how many games they will win the division.

That's my read on the situation, and I think there's quite a bit of history to back it up.

LOL about this underdog stuff. Biggest salary in baseball, yet America's underdog. Sure.

Sunday, 01 July, 2007  
Blogger Coop said...

I TOTALLY AGREE with Rex. I couldn't have said it any better. Everything he said, I echo verbatum.

Monday, 02 July, 2007  
Blogger Silas said...

Eric, you believe that the Yankees are going to win the division?

Wednesday, 04 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home